DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Make My Day MMDSC01BK

Make My Day Gorgeous Silicone Coasters, Black, Set of 6


Make My Day Gorgeous Silicone Coasters, Black, Set of 6


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Make My Day Gorgeous Silicone Coasters, Black, Set of 6Make My DayMMDSC01BK,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Make My Day Gorgeous Silicone Coasters, Black, Set of 6Make My DayMMDSC01BK,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Make My Day Gorgeous Silicone Coasters, Black, Set of 6Make My DayMMDSC01BK Make My Day Gorgeous Silicone Coasters, Black, Set of 6Make My DayMMDSC01BK






Make My Day Gorgeous Silicone Coasters, Black, Set of 6 Overview


Protect your tabletops from scratches and heat with these beautiful and practical Gorgeous coasters from Make My Day. Constructed of flexible, durable silicone rubber, these coasters effectively withstand high temperatures, are stain-resistant and dishwasher-safe. The lacy leaf-and-bird design compliments a variety of decor styles. Each coaster in this set of six measures 3-1/2-inch square and a slim 1/16-inch thick for space-saving, compact storage. Choose from a range of hip and versatile colors, including this modern black option. Invented down under by Australian idea company Make My Day whose vision is to create affordable products that have a sense of fun with a practical application. Simple. Practical. Designed to make your day.


Make My Day Gorgeous Silicone Coasters, Black, Set of 6 Feature


  • Set of 6 beautiful and practical gorgeous coasters from Australian idea company Make My Day
  • Constructed of flexible, durable silicone rubber; protects tabletops from scratches and heat
  • Lacy leaf-and-bird design; available in a range of hip colors including this modern black option
  • Stain-resistant and dishwasher-safe
  • Each coaster measures 3-1/2-inch square by 1/16-inch thick